Thursday, February 23, 2012

Jane Millionaire by Janice Lynn

Jill has decided to save her sister from breech of contract by going on Jane Millionaire, a new reality show, as her sister, Jessie. What Jill doesn't know is that Jessie pretty much stole her entire life, with the exception of her name. Even then, Jessie said that her friends call her Jill. When you have to pick between twelve bachelors, what do you do when you fall in love with the producer instead of one of the guys you're supposed to? This is Jill's dilemma.

Rob, the super sexy producer, has been burned before by actresses trying to sleep their way to the top. He's not interested in getting serious with any woman, especially not one looking to start up in show biz. He also can't ruin Jane Millionaire by having an affair with the star when she's supposed to choose a bachelor. So why can't he get her out of his head?

I really enjoyed this book. I picked it up because the idea of the bachelorette falling for the producer rather than a bachelor just sounded too good to pass up. I'm so glad I didn't pass it up. I loved Jill in all her witty, sarcastic, tough, feminine ways. Just because she's a cop doesn't mean she's not a woman. Rob was also very wonderful and hunky. Makes me want a Rob of my own. The ending totally blew me out of the water. I thought it was very creative and fun.

Stars- 5
Passion- 3
Length- 321 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment