Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Nanny's Knickers by Wren Mingua

Zoe has had one hell of a day. First, she loses her job. Then, her fiance comes home to tell her he's sorry that's he's been cheating on her with his ex girlfriend only three weeks to their wedding. So what's a girl to do? Hop on a plane and move from the US to London. Zoe gets a job as a live in nanny to a very horrid eight year old named Chris. Her boss Lewis won't quit staring at her butt or her chest and he won't stop hitting on her. His wife Gemma can't stand Zoe because she's pretty sure Lewis is sleeping with her. Ben, Lewis' younger brother, won't stop hitting on her and using all the charm in a young man's arsenal. Zoe can't get over the fact that Ben is ten years her junior and so blatantly wants her. Well, how can you resist a gorgeous twenty-two year old with beautiful dimples? Date him. Now what should she do when her ex fiance shows up to win her back?

I thought this book was very humorous. I loved Ben and his charming antics. I loved Zoe and her wit. I learned to fall in love with Chris yet I hated Lewis and Gemma. That's how it should be. I felt with Zoe and felt the same as she for all these characters. Zoe's partial blog posts at the beginning of each chapter really amused me and I found myself laughing out loud on more than once occasion.

Stars- 5
Passion- 2
Length- 220 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment