Sunday, February 26, 2012

Midnight Confessions by T.M. Bledsoe

Livie's life is hectic enough. She has four kids, two dogs, a mom and sister that cause pure chaos in her home and life. Now, her ex husband has decided she's the one to help him recuperate after a near fatal car accident. The last thing she needs is Dillon adding any more stress than there needs to be. Especially since the man is pure evil. He only used her while they were married.

Dillon has started to see all that he missed when he was married to Livie. Apparently she's not the money hungry woman he thought she was. And what happened to that Pomeranian that always hated him? That dog barked at him constantly.

I got caught up in this book from the beginning. I wanted to smack Dillon upside the head a few times. Of course, it was wonderfully written and I couldn't help falling in love with Dillon and cheering him on because of it. I wanted to be right in the middle of all the messes with the family. I was completely charmed by Jack, the accident prone child. The sexual tension was crazy. All in all, the story made me smile and tense up and I enjoyed it immensely.

Stars- 5
Passion- 3
Length- 300 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment