Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Road Well Traveled by Rosemary Fifield

While cleaning up a burnt out house they just purchased, Becky's husband Rob decides that he can't do it anymore. He can't live without his mistress and leaves Becky to go back to their old town and his mistress. Becky is shocked but not blind sided. She thought he might be wanting to leave her. Her friends are there to help her out. Dean and Greer help hold her up, all while Becky watches the marriage of her best friend Lauren and Chip fall apart. Then there's Hayden Flynn. Lauren told her to stay away from the Flynn's, but there's just something about Hayden that Becky can't deny. Through fears, heartache, new love, and manipulations, these people share their lives with us.

This book enraptured me. I couldn't put it down and read it in one day. I ached for these people. I smiled for these people and I cheered for these people. This was a beautifully written story that I never wanted to end.

Stars- 5
Passion- 1
Length- 440 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment