Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Book Reviews

Hello Everyone!

I'm going to be writing reviews on the books I read. Hopefully, on a daily basis. If not that often, then every couple of days. I sometimes read two books a day so there will always be new reviews on here.

To the authors:

I will be honest with my review. It's very hard for me to find a book I can't get through. I will persevere and finish a book in hopes that it gets better towards the end. Most books provide good entertainment for me and stick with me for a bit.

I rate on a scale of 1-5. Stars being the overall and Passion, since I read mostly romance, is of course, the steaminess of the story. I will also leave the length whenever possible. I read on my kindle and there aren't always pages available.

Please leave comments. I would like to hear from everyone.


Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment