Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Prince of Norway by Kris Tualla

This is the sequel to A Woman's Choice.

In this book, Nicolas and family travel to Norway where Nicolas has the opportunity to become king. There are lots of dirty tricks and backstabbing going on. As we know from the first book, Nicolas and Sydney are two very intelligent people who also know what's right. Here we see Nicolas in his element as land owner and as a possible king. He is very diplomatic and caring about people's rights.

I ended up loving this book as much as the first. Throughout I was filled with love, hope, unbelief, sadness, and happiness. At times I wanted to jump into the book and punch Nicolas in the face. This one had a lot of mystery to it. I was completely riveted towards the end when some details were revealed. I was in utter shock. I also thoroughly enjoyed some of the new characters in the book. Leif, the young stable boy, grabbed onto a spot in my heart.

Look for the third installment, A Matter of Principle.

Stars- 5
Passion- 4
Length- approx. 279 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment