Monday, January 23, 2012

The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines

Ashton Gray, the preachers daughter, is the perfect girl who has the perfect boyfriend. Unfortunately, Ash has a bad girl dying to come out. That's where Beau comes in.
Beau, his cousin Sawyer, and Ash have been friends since they were young children. Now, at seventeen, Ash and Sawyer are the perfect couple. Beau sits on the sidelines and wonders what happened to the mischievous trouble maker he was in love with.
Sawyer is away for the summer and Ashton is home. When she bumps into Beau one night, she decides she has missed her best friend. She wants to rekindle the friendship. When that friendship turns to love Ashton has a choice to make. Can she defy everyone and hurt Sawyer to be with the town bad boy?

I loved this book. I felt with Ashton. I felt with Beau. I felt with these characters, not for. I couldn't help but fall in love with the bad boy any more than Ashton could. There were a couple of grammatical errors and typos, but not enough to really affect my reading. I only noticed because if there's a missing word you tend to notice such things. All in all, it's a book I will definitely be reading again.

Stars- 4
Passion- 1
Length- approx. 174 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment