Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Haret (The Haret Series) by Denise Daisy

For those lovers of the paranormal out there, I present to you, The Haret. This is the first of the series.

This book is about , almost, a fairytale. Felicitas is a wonderful daughter, girlfriend, and best friend. She's the minister's daughter and spends her free time during and after high school helping her fellow female students. She has a wonderful and supportive boyfriend named Ian. He has stood beside her through all her purity choices. Unfortunately, Felicitas can't stop having vivid dreams about a very handsome man named Raine.

Is it possible to get pregnant in a dream? Apparently in The Haret it is. You get to go through the stress and crazy accusations of Felicitas being a pregnant virgin. That doesn't count the fact that she disappeared for a week and has no recollection of the time gone by.

The only person who seems to be able to help is a crazy grandmother that no one has been allowed to have contact with in many years.

I definitely can't wait to read the sequel to The Haret. Denise Daisy did a wonderful job capturing and holding my attention. The characters were well rounded and had depth. I also really enjoyed the different aspect of paranormal. Nowadays it seems to focus on vampires and shifters, but not this book. You'll just have to read it to find out all the strange happenings.

Stars- 5
Passion- 1
Length- approx. 236 pages

2 comments:

  1. I just finished the haret! It was amazing! When it ended I couldn't believe it. I had to double check and make sure I didn't miss anything! When is the second book in the series coming out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure when the second book comes out. I am patiently, or rather, impatiently waiting as well.

      Delete