Saturday, January 21, 2012

Lucy's Story by Lindsey Walker

Lucy has been in love with Jackson since she was just a little girl. Jackson has always acted like more of a big brother. When Lucy's father dies and leaves a stipulation in his will stating Lucy has to marry before a month of the reading of the will, she panics. She doesn't want to lose her school Meredith Acres. Jackson decides he has to help her. Can Lucy make Jackson believe in forever?

I thought this was a very cute book. I loved Lucy's smart mouth and witty sense of humor. There were a couple very funny moments in the book that actually had me laughing out loud. What I didn't like was the indecision until the very end. He doesn't love me, she doesn't love me. That's all you hear until the VERY end of the book. I think someone should have sucked it up and spit it out just a little sooner.

Stars- 3
Passion- 1
Length- 201 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment