Monday, January 30, 2012

Shane and Trey by Anyta Sunday

Shane has just realized he's gay. Unfortunately, it causes him to lose his best friend. Not only that but he's just found out he's going to be rooming with his twin sister's boyfriend, Trey, for freshman year. Shane is scared of Trey because he's big and in the past has bullied Shane. Being roommates shows Shane that there's a lot more to Trey than meets the eye and he soon finds himself falling for Trey. Follow Shane through his guilt of loving his sister's boyfriend and then his first homosexual relationship and sex.

I loved this book. I loved how sensitive Shane and Trey both were. I loved that these characters were real and not cheesy. Shane has some wonderful wit and I found myself laughing several times throughout this wonderful read.

The sex scenes were not extremely graphic and there was some adult language.

Stars- 5
Passion- 3
Length- 270 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment